Title

1970 Marshall Plane Crash: We Remember

What are your memories of Nov. 14, 1970? Share them here.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"You Are Marshall"

I know the movie has been out for a while now, but me & my husband just had the pleasure of seeing it. We are both big football fans, but being from TX and only born in 83 & 84 had never really heard this tragic story. I have to say I have not cried so much or been so touched by a story in a long time! The movie was very well done & I thought paid very good tribute to all the lives that were lost. We are also from a small town & know how much of a tragedy loosing home town people can be. Loosing one person is bad enough much less 75 young to old. I have looked over the web site & read numerous blogs on how much those people are missed.

I just wanted to say that YOU ARE MARSHALL & you can continue to make it through with all 75 in your hearts! Good luck to the future Thundering Herds!-

Staci RetzlaffLexington TX

No comments: