Title

1970 Marshall Plane Crash: We Remember

What are your memories of Nov. 14, 1970? Share them here.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

'Huntington holds a special place in my heart'

I agree! Huntington holds a special place in my heart. I am a Princeton WV native and went to Marshall from 1971-1975. I now live in Alabama. I met my husband who played on the Young Thundering Herd after the crash. Marshall University and Huntington mean so much to us. Our 3 children feel a part of the community and come back with us at least once a year to see a football game and renew old friendships. Coach Lengyel has been a strong influence on my husband over the years and we still keep in touch. The movie has been so exciting and we can hardly wait for the premier in October. My 3 yr. old grandson can now say "Go Herd" and he loves Marco! Go Herd!

-Anonymous

No comments: