Title

1970 Marshall Plane Crash: We Remember

What are your memories of Nov. 14, 1970? Share them here.

Friday, August 18, 2006

In memory of Art Harris

Art Harris was a very good friend and teammate. I'll always cherish the times we had together at Passaic High School, our church basketball games etc.

Mr. Harris, Art's dad. would talk with me for hours about local sports and was Art's biggest fan. He was also lost on that November day.

When I heard the news of the crash my whole life changed. Art will always be part of my cherished memories. I was treated as part of his family by his mom , dad and sisters and will never forget that.

I mourned for his young son who never got to know his dad. I only hope that his son knows, today how special Art was to so many people.

Roy

No comments: