Title

1970 Marshall Plane Crash: We Remember

What are your memories of Nov. 14, 1970? Share them here.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

'A beautifully made movie'

I am in Clearwater, FL. I also was not born at the time of the crash, but growing up in Huntington with a family originating in Huntington, I learned about it during childhood. There is an alumni group here in Clearwater that meets every week to watch the football games. They managed to get a special screening of the film, which I just returned from tonight. It is a beautifully made movie. From the details and facts I know about the actual events, it is true to it all. I am proud to recommend this movie to anyone who may just be wondering "where is Marshall", and of course to those that might have grown up in Huntington, but have hidden their emotions too long for fear of what they might see and what emotions might get brought back to the surface. As a Huntington native, I too am proud. We Are Marshall...I AM MARSHALL.

-Anonymous

No comments: