Title

1970 Marshall Plane Crash: We Remember

What are your memories of Nov. 14, 1970? Share them here.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

'I will be following Marshall sports a lot closer'

My wife and I just watched this wonderful and haunting movie here in Salt Lake City. Needless to say, we did not sleep well last night. I knew of Marshall football, but little of the community. We are recommending this movie to all of our friends and family. Additionally, I will be following Marshall sports a lot closer with pride and excitement.

-Daveb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that someone other than a local person appreciates this film and it meaning. I went to Marshall, and have grown up in the town for my life. I am now married, and have children of my own. I cannot imagine the tragedy the families went through. Thank you for saying something so positive about our community. We are a small town. We are a little hillbilly. but there is something else we are....We are Marshall!!