Title

1970 Marshall Plane Crash: We Remember

What are your memories of Nov. 14, 1970? Share them here.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where is Frank Loria buried?

I live near Virginia Tech where Frank Loria is a hero. I was wondering if anyone could tel me where he is buried, the town and the cemetery? I would like to visit and pay my repects this summer. I saw the Marshall movie and it was very touching. I am now a Hokie/Thundering Herd Fan. You can email me at godrulz@valink.com

-thanks, Dylan

1 comment:

Drew Crislip said...

Dylan,

I don't know for sure but Mr. Loria may be buried near Clarksburg, W.Va., where I live. He is from here and was a local sports hero here -- a local ball field bears his name. I'm sorry I don't know for sure but perhaps this idea will give you an opportunity for further research or inquiry.