Title

1970 Marshall Plane Crash: We Remember

What are your memories of Nov. 14, 1970? Share them here.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

'It makes me consider my life'

We just returned from seeing this movie. We live in the southern US, and I'm 35 now, so before this movie came out, I had never heard of the tragedy. I experience feelings that I have never experienced in a movie theater before - grief for those who lost loved ones that horrible night, joy at the courage Nate showed in his commitment to uphold the honor of the team, and sadness for youth lost and dreams and hopes dashed. This movie and the story it tells will be with me forever. It makes me consider my life and the paths that each of us make for ourselves. It makes me want to continue to make my parents proud. It makes me want to live a good life for those who never had the chance to live theirs.

-Anonymous

No comments: